Sunday, September 30, 2012

Impromptu Haul... Charlotte Russe Earrings

A Girls Best Friend: Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry. . .
 
 
So, on my way to my Mom's house in Limerick, PA, I decided to stop at the King of Prussia Mall for what I thought would be a quick Mrs. Fields cookie run. It was then that my auntie decided she needed a pair of earrings from Charlotte Russe. "Don't shop," I told myself, silently at least twenty times as I walked into the store. I headed straight to the jewelry with my aunt, absolutely no cash in hand, and credit cards sealed away at home. I absolutely knew that I wasn't going to purchase a thing! But then it hit me! The bright pink sign: Jewelry 2 for $10.
**Now understand this, I have been a fair weather fan of Charlotte Russe for years. However, their jewelry has been something that has never quite tickled my fancy. It's never been my style, as I usually take to more unique or extremely fashion forward pieces.**
Nonetheless, I took a look at the selection, still with no intentions of buying anything. The first pair that caught my eyes were the over sized mod style, black and gold, ditsy hoop earrings. I did a double take when I saw them! iLoved them!!!!!! So now I'm telling myself I have to find just one more pair so that I can get the deal, right? Wrong!!!! I scanned the wall for another pair of 'not your ordinary earrings' and that's when I came across the over sized square studs. I just had to have these gold toned beauties. But as I'm picking them up, my eyes noticed a tri-pack of colored square studs. There was a pair in pink, aqua and fruit punch pink! So, now I'm holding three pair of totally GLAM earrings. I just need one last pair! I scanned the wall and it literally took me seconds to noticed the huge, mod inspired iridescent rhinestone hoops! GLAM HEAVEN!!!! iLove Love LOVE this pair and they are my fave of the day. Take a look at the still shots and then the very short video haul I did on the items. I ended up spending about nineteen dollars and walked away with a smile that couldn't fit in my bag! If you want some of these looks, hurry over to charlotterusse.com and stack your cart! I'll be online shopping tonight as well.
I'll post more pics tomorrow so you can get a detailed look at the jewels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment