Friday, March 15, 2013

Glam Guide 101: Style Dupe Emily B's Instagram Dress

I'm sure I'm not the only one who practically drools over Glam Girl Emily B's fashion. Some days I run to the gram just to see what he's wearing. Well this one will have all of my Glam Girls excited.

Earlier this week Em was spotted on the gram wearing a super cute baroque print Bodycon dress. Apparently a style dupe for the top Evelyn Lozada wore in her green screen confessionals for the upcoming season of BBW. So I knew that the dress was by a brand called Cosette which is carried at Nordstrom. But what I didn't know is that the dress is now marked 50% off and is listed at only $39.98. So of course I had to cop one of my own. And if you're feeling the look-use the link below to cop yours too. This dress is Gorg and right on trend, seeing as though prints are completely in right now. It would look great paired with a pair of gladiator or t-strap booties. A must have for spring. Happy duping girlies, :-)!



http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cosette-print-body-con-dress/3469881?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_ven=Linkshare&cm_cat=partner&cm_pla=15&cm_ite=1&siteId=QFGLnEolOWg-FzZAInC7wYHLpObZvCUGQQ


Xoxo,
-Ty







1 comment:

  1. Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in
    a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    my webpage :: wholesale ralph lauren

    ReplyDelete