Thursday, March 14, 2013

Get To Know Me: Tynisha Share

Since creating the iHeartGlamYo blog I have received tons of emails, Facebook inox messages, etc asking me tons of questions that I've previously neglected to answer. It wasn't because the questions were invasive or inappropriate at all, but moreso because I felt that answering the questions individually would soon become redundant. So I decided to dedicate an entire posts to your questions and telling you glam girls exactly what it is you all want to know.. I encourage you all to share your stories as well. Comment below. Don't be shy. And lastly, enjoy.

How old are you? I am 24 years old, and I'll be turning 25 in July.

What do you do? I am a blogger by night but during the day I am a corporate work woman. I am constantly climbing the corporate ladder and I'm very proud of how far I've come. I am currently n a management position. I also own and operate Platinm Posh: the Planning Boutique

Where are you from? I am originally from Philadelphia but I have adopted Richmond, Va as my second home. I currently reside in Philly.

Where do you shop? I chuckle every time I get this question because I swear I never know how to answer it. I shop EVERYWHERE. And I know people say that a lot. But it's true. I prefer online shopping so most of my bulk purchases are done at Asos, Boohoo, Forever21, and EBay. I am an EBay junkie y'all :-)

Do you have any children? I get this question a lot. And the answer remains the same for now. I don't have children but someday I will make a super fly mama! Lol

What size are you? Right now, I'm fluctuating between an 8 and 10 in US sizing. In shoes I am usually a 6.5.

What type of hair do you wear? I usually purchase virgin Brazilian hair. I just find that it works best with my natural hair texture and it lasts really long.

Who does your hair? I do my own installs.

Can you share a tutorial for installing and styling your hair extensions? I plan to launch the YouTube channel shortly. I'm still working on some of the details but once they're all worked out I will certainly work on some tutorials.

When will you get married? Lol, only God knows that.

What advice would you give a young woman trying to start a business? Go for it! Starting a business is not easy so you need to plan to be dedicated and relentless. You will make several sacrifices but it is all well worth it in the end. Research and plan thoroughly before hand. And stay true to yourself.

If you have any other questions post them below and I will add them for a Part 2 Post. I will no longer use questions from emails or private messages.

Thanks girls,
Xoxo
-Ty



No comments:

Post a Comment