Sunday, March 10, 2013

Yandy Smith Takes It Off...

We all know how the saying goes: Long Hair Don't Care. And the parody held true earlier this week when Love and Hip Hop Star, Yandy Smith, took it all off for the new My Extensionz ad campaign. Amongst a few other hot weave trotting mamas, Smith bared it all for the sake of true weave perfection. Now of course, in true weave addict fashion, I had to take to the web to do my research on the company to see just what it is Yandy was signing her name on. I had heard of My Extensionz previously and had even considered purchasing during one of my purchasing moments. However, Yandy's name alone prompted me to take a second look.

The site doesn't have too much glitz and glam which I really don't mind, actually. Instead, it is easy to understand and straight to the point. The bundles appear to be thin but the quality (based on the photos) looks to be pretty up to par. But above all, i was very impressed by the pricing. The bundles are affordably priced so that any glam girl can get her hands on some! The photos from the recent shoot werent displayed yet, but of course I'll give you girls a sneak peek.



All in all, I commend Yandy for putting on her model cap and  letting the boobies out! I think she looked amazing, especially having just had a baby a few months ago. If you ask me, Long Hair Should Never Care...

And as for the My Extensionz brand, you'll be hearing a tad more about them on the IHGY blog because I've decided to make a purchase and review the company myself. I'll do an unboxing, initial review and a few follow ups shortly, so stay tuned. For now, be sure to stop by their site and if you decided to make a purchase, use code Yandy for a discount.

Later dolls...

Xoxo,
-Ty







No comments:

Post a Comment