Thursday, December 6, 2012

Glam Girl Check In PLUS 8 Week Update On My Hairrrr

Hey there Glam Girls! Happy Friday! Hoping all is well... I'be been dying to update you gals on my current install, but I've been super busy! So let me take this moment to share some details with you all!

So I'm currently rocking a virgin Brazilian curly install! I have just about three bundles installed in 18, 20 and 22 inches! I've had it in for eight weeks now and the entire time I've been wearing the hair either in its natural state or flexi rodded with curls! So far, i've been loving this hair! i haven't experienced any shedding in weeks since i did a deep condition and treated the ends of my hair with a home made serum. the hair still has body and movement and has maintained a low luster, even after product. i don't put much product in my hair though! i use a heat protectant when i curl, about once a week, and of course Moroccan oil! That's it! I have never straightened the hair, until today! And honeyyy, when I say my hair is laid... Check it out. Tell me what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment