Saturday, December 22, 2012

Two Be or Not Two Be Fab... =) Vegas Decision Making

Hey Glam Girls! Happy Sunday! As you know, I'm preparing for an upcoming vacay to Las Vegas this New Years Eve. I'm uber excited and can't wait to get some good site seeing, shopping, dining and of course partying into my system. Just when I thought I had my head wrapped around this whole New Years Eve party plan- I get this huge announcement that my secret love (or at least in my head) is going to be in town throwing a bash of his own... So here's the story.

At first, I was planning to keep it simple and party with Brandy Norwood at Lavo. I had made the selection simply because it wasn't as pricey as the others and I was really more concerned with having a good time and a few drinks. Tickets would only costs $75 and include a two hour open bar.

But then I realized that the cutie himself- J Cole- will be taking on Lavo's sister club, Tao. So I made plans to attend the amazing shindig, which rang in at a whopping $125 per ticket. The ticket was to include a two hour open bar and passed apps which I could definitely force myself to enjoy. The plan seemed flawless, since it would also include free access to Lavo to party with Brandy after midnight.

I had also come up with a plan to swing on by 1Oak for a night with Kim K. So I was thinking that since Kim K would be in town, the sexy Kanye West would stop by. Now since Beyonce is doing a show in Vegas that night, I figured wherever Kanye was- Jay-Z would swing by. Perfect planning right? NOT! Jay-Z is planning a New Year extravaganza at the Barclay in Brooklyn. So much for this theory. So at $200 a ticket for just general admission, I'm sorry Kim K, you're not gonna cut it for me this night darling. 

So then... I was doing my homework, exploring my options and found that 2Chainz would be partying it up at Chateau. Chateau is already an amazingly gorgeous club, which I happen to LOVE! The tickets aren't that much more than the others- coming in at a whopping $200 bucks with a FIVE HOUR open bar. I can get down with that! I happen to LOVE 2Chainz and the fact that he is planning to perform on the rooftop made the decision that much easier.

That was of course until I logged on today... Clear as day I read Planet Hollywood's announcement to have Fabolous perform at Gallery Nightclub. Now these tickets are $160 and that's for a five hour open bar and VIP admission- just like Chateau. Fab is supposed to perform as well. So now I'm faced with a dilemma! Who do I see? Fabulous or 2Chainz?????

Please help Glammies... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment