Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is Beyonce Dancing w/ the Devil?

Beyonce has certainly shown herself to be all about a dollar lately. After signing up to perform at the Super Bowl and signing a $50 million deal with Pepsi recently, she is letting the world know that she is not done yet!

Rumor has it Beyonce is scheduled to perform in Las Vegas for a two hour show at Wynn. This may come as no surprise to most, as the singer previously recorded the I Am... Yours DVD there as well. What may, however, be shocking to some is that tickets are priced at $500 a seat, minimum. This for a two hour show, I might add. It is said that the show will earn Beyonce $4 million and that though Blue Ivy will not be tagging along, Hov himself will be there as well.

What is even more shocking, to me at least, is that the tickets are reportedly not open to the public and only available for sale to an exclusive set of about 700. Well more power to you Bey! Although I will be in Vegas celebrating the new year, I have no desire to pay $500 for a two hour show. I mean, I've had pedicures that have lasted longer... I'm just saying.

Xoxo
-Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment