Thursday, December 13, 2012

Who You Nail'n?

They're gorgeously chic, incredibly clever and too cute to pass by! What most thought to be just a temporary fad has certainly proven to be much more: Claw Nails have taken their stance!

I was introduced to the concept a while back when Rihanna graced the cover of an online blog, showing off her freshly painted pointy manicure. At first, I was taken aback by it, and immediately drew to the obvious Cat Woman comparison. A few weeks later, twitter was a buzz with twit pics of the nail set and everyone was asking where they could get their nails shaped like this. Even still, I was admittedly against the idea of something so dramatic taking place on a woman's hands! I thought of lots of ways to describe it, tacky being one of them.

It wasn't until recently that I feel in love with this craze. "Stiletto nails" as some people call them has officially become my obsession! But not just the shape of them! The designs I've witnessed have been nothing short of amazing! From these intricate half moon designs to the more funky patterns like tribal and cheetah prints, I must say, I'm impressed!

Now keep in mind, I've probably worn about three colors on my nails on the last three years! (Im an every week same color type of girl) I opt for simplicity in a manicure for a lot of obvious reasons. But this is truly a fashion statement I must experience. I've thrown my inner shy girl to the side and taken a step I never thought I would... I scheduled my very own appointment to have my nails CLAW'd! Yessss honey, I too shall be CLAW'd! And I'm super excited about it.

So here's the deal... I'm heading over for my own appointment in about two weeks. In the meantime, I'm looking for inspiration! Designs, colors, ideas- you name it- you bring it! And if you're local, you may be even be entered in the next give away- to be announced next week. For now, take a look at some of these GORGEOUS GLAM GIRL CLAWS and get inspired!

Xoxo,
-Ty



















No comments:

Post a Comment