Monday, December 17, 2012

Glam Girl of the Month

So Glam Girls I know that this Glam Girl of the month business actually wasn't supposed to start until 2013. BUT...when I saw this photo I honestly couldn't resist the glam filled temptation to share it. So I won't go too far into details or anything! But I will say this- America has better watch out because this Glam Girl has resurfaced and she's hotter than ever. Miss Deshawn Snow.

You may know her from the very first season of RHOA or as the very sophisticated (now ex) wife of Eric Snow. She is far more than a basketball wife, being a devoted mother, business owner and philanthropist. Since the divorce, which surprisingly managed to stay pretty hush hush- Snow ha shed a few pounds, picked up a little more glam and gained a boost in self confidence that no money could by. Take a look at how she's GLAM'n.



No comments:

Post a Comment