Friday, December 14, 2012

Glam in the Gramz...

So glammies, I'll now be keeping you posted with a weekly recap of everything you may have missed on Instagram in terms of celebrity fashion and glam! I'll even share my favorite Gram pic of my own. Here we go...

Hip Hop goddess, Trina gives us über fab in 'All Gold Everything' this week! My Gosh she looks gorg!

Evelyn Lozada gives us border line tacky in an all black cat suit! I'm not sure if it was mesh or lace- but it was a total miss for me. Her face looks great though!

Kim K brought the gram a couple smiley faces as she gave us a pic stitch version of the many faces of Kim! I thought it was super cool and really cute! Then again I am totally Kim L obsessed! LOL

Draya, the new mean girl of reality TV and self proclaimed STAR of VH1's Basketball Wives LA, brought the "sexy" in an all white gown with a shoe string cut out. I'm not necessarily a fan, but I think she pulled it off. And I'm loving the bob on her!

And my fave pic of the week on my own IG would have to be a #TBT I posted of me on vacay in the Bahamas a year of two ago! That's all dolls! Happy Friday.

Xoxo
-Ty









No comments:

Post a Comment