Friday, December 14, 2012

Morning Tea: Nelly and Ashanti Splitting???

Omg! It saddens me to even tell you glam girls this new tea! Rumor has it Ashanti and Nelly have called it quits! Two two were together for as long as I can remember and made what most called a cute (not quite power) couple!

The country grammar rapping fellow is rumored to be the victim in this split. Sources are saying that Ashanti (formerly known as the princess of R&B may have been double dipping. It's very hard for me to believe that about the gorgeous and talented songstress, especially having remembered the way she belted out the lyrics to 'The Way That I Love You' live once.

Blogs all over are making light of the situation by posting comical lists of why the pair should stay together! I'll be taking to twitter today with our list! #whyNellyshouldstay 😔


No comments:

Post a Comment