Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Who Wore It Best: Weaves of 2012

As 2012 comes quickly to a close, I think it is imperative that we reflect on the Good, the bad and the GLAM! With that in mind, it's only right that we take a fabulous stroll down memory lane and view a category that is near and dear to my heart! Celebrity weaves! Because we all know how easy it is to get it wrong, lets take a look at some of the Glam Girls that got it right this year.

Number 10-
Proudly rocking long tresses this year, substituting her previously short locks and coming in at number ten- I am super proud of my glam girl fave Kelly Rowland. Having owned her sexy (after being smothered by Beyonces shadow for far too long) this year Kelly opted for long, sexy curls which proved that she is capable of being confident and rocking a flawless install! I loved every moment of it!

Number 9-
Angela Simmons definitely owned her look this year! She flaunted long, perfectly curled tresses every chance she got! Apparently staying true to the Indique Virgin hair brand, Simmons made it hard to take our eyes off her installs this year!

Number 8-
If you're anything like me, you've been caught drooling over Keke Palmers latest look! Ever since she flaunted the long ombré colored extensions, I've been a fashion fan! But when she went light and gave us blonde fierce, I got just a little bit more life from her! She has made quite a transformation this year and I proudly place her at number 8 in our countdown! Work it

Number 7-
Now I'm sure this wont come as a surprise to anyone, but in at number 7 would certainly have to be Wayne's baby mama (one of the many) herself! Lauren London has always flaunted a sexy and sophisticated head full of locks. Nothing changed this year as she have us extensions that could breathe life into a mannequin honey! Her tresses are long and match perfectly with her natural hair grade, which makes her a top contender in the world of weaves!

Number 6-
I'd have to say another Glam Girl with bombshell hair is most definitely LaLa Vasquez! Being a mother, actress and much more, this beauty somehow still always finds time to look gorg! Whether she's rocking jet black china bangs, swept long layers or a simple parted extension style, this girls weave is always on point! It normally helps when you have a head full of gorgeous hair like hers! So go ahead Lala!

Number 5-
Toya Carter steps right on up (as another one of Wayne's baby mamas) with a weave that is always right and tight! Having even came out with her own weave line, Toya brought the sexy all year, from long curly tresses to straight cut bobs and ponytails and beyond! I loved every moment of glam with miss Carter!

Number 4-
Maybe not as relevant as some of my previous mentions, but certainly relevant in terms of glam- in at number 4 is the fabulous Marlo Hampton! This former (tag along) housewife of Atlanta has always brought the fierce factor in terms of hair! Her signature middle parted, long weave is nothing short of perfection! Definitely a glam girl!

Number 3-
Speaking of housewives in the A- this newcomer certainly came with some fierce hair! Porsha Stewart (wife of Cordell Stewart alleged video hoe- we'll talk about that later) has some of the most perfect tresses I've ever seen! Usually curled in ringlets or swept off to the side, this is a weave that boasts just the right amount or everything! If she can keep this up, perhaps her lack of brains may be accepted. LOL

Number 2-
Y'all all know that I love and favor the gorgeous and talented Yandy Smith! And although it may seem as if I'm partial or bias, I promise you I'm not. Not a glam girl in her right mind can argue with the fact that Yandy's weave is always flawless! The simple yet gorgeously effective middle parted locks are always on point in my eyes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair!! Yandy, you better work!

Number 1-
Honeyyy, there ain't a weave on this earth that can take an inch away from some of the most flawless installs known to mankind! The gorgeous locks of Malaysia Pargo are some that almost bring tears to my eyes! From her straight long booty length locks to her curled tresses or razor sharp bobs, I have been nothing but pleased with her looks this year! I proudly give number 1 to the basketball wife Malaysia!

Check out pics, more comments and more below :-)































No comments:

Post a Comment