Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Bump Reveal!

Ok, soooo, my mother has been constantly on my case for me to give her the long awaited grands. And as much as I adore children clothing, blinged out binkies, etc. I know for a fact that I am no where near ready to bear children. So, I constantly ask myself, what's the next best thing? Now I'm not looking for something to replace my desire for children (much later, of course). I'm just looking for something to keep the thought close enough to bring upon a smile or two here and there, yet far enough to spare me sleepless nights and poopy diapers. =)

My new obsession (for the moment) is creating imaginary baby nurseries. I've already chosen baby names. So next on my list to do, besides baby bump dresses and planning three baby showers from start to finish, is creating an amazing nursery to welcome my baby home to, whenever the time comes. I've played around with soooo many ideas, color schemes and embellishments. But today, amidst browsing, I found the most spectacular inspiration. Lots of different hues and textures, sure to make a baby nursery couture!

Check out some celebrity nurseries below:

JLo's Twin Boudoir

Charlie Sheen's Twin Boy Cave

Christina Augilera's Fairytale Land for Baby Max

Tori Spelling Glam Girl Nursery
 
 I'm all about the nontraditional nurseries and all things glam, even when it comes to #teambaby. I love stepping outside of the expected blue versus pink schemes. For boys, try something unexpected like greens with hints of greys. Or if you must do blue, why not add a hint of yellow or orange instead of white? Lots of colors is what I want for my baby to be. After all, it is the first place they'll call home! Now for Glam Girlies, iLove peach! Wait- let me rephrase that! iLove LOVE LOVE peach! I would mix peach with pinks, greens, blues, or even orange! iLove PEACH! It's the most amazing color for a nursery! With silvers and metallics, oh my! iLove PEACH!
Here are some of my new found inspiration. . .



I'm absolutely in LOVE with green shades for boys. Paired with browns, greys or even black this is a hit for welcoming baby boy into his new home. Totally unexpected, modern and fresh. Say bye bye to baby blue! Hello Gorgeous Green! =)
 
Grey! The unisex tone. Option are endless with these hues! I mean, seriously. Why not add shimmering silver and a few touches of PEACH for a Glam Girl nursery. OR add a tiny hint of blue for a vintage baby boy feel? iLove it and I would totally bedazzle my babies room in shades of grey. No pun intended.

Lets be real. You can never totally escape those perfectly pink shades for girls. There's nothing wrong with adding a splash of gold and a hint of purple to take this from traditional to modern. Wall appliques are totally a MUST and will turn the room into a customized piece of art.

What is it velvet? This room just made me think Velvet for some reason! I love the red chair, which acts as the focal point of the room. Everything about this room screams vintage and I absolutely adore it! Girl or boy, this is a winner!
 
 My favorite of them all! Once again, Peach makes a power play and pairs with teals and greys! I am super excited about this nursery! It's everything a Glamorous nursery should be! Fresh, modern, chic and super colorful! Prints make it pop and I love the custom framed artwork.

Chevron, pinks and blues. Need I say more?
 
A little birdie told me that this was gorg! And I must agree. I mean, once again, pinks and greys make a statement and welcomes baby with style. I love the chandelier (though you can barely see it in this pic)! iLove that the chair looks comfy and that there's a tiny little table perfect for reading or having coffee while watching baby sleep!
 
The G is perfect in this room because this is Glam Girl Heaven! There isn't much that needs to be said about such a brightly sparkled room. This is gorg! Wall paper is totally cool for a nursery!
 
I just adore this! Such a cute touch. Yet so very classic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment