Thursday, October 4, 2012

Obviously Obsessing...

Hey there Glam Girls! 
Happy Thursday! Hopefully, you all are preparing for a great weekend with lots of glam details. I know that I am. But before we rush into the hustle and bustle of Fab Friday, let me just let your girlies in on a little secret! A few days ago, while online shopping for an upcoming outing (which happens to include my boyfriend's birthday surprise and New Years Eve), I stumbled across the most amazing pair of shorts I've seen in a longggggg time! I was trying to draw inspiration for a New Years Eve look for what I'm expecting to be my most amazing New Year ever! These shorts gave me everything I needed!


They are located on the Boohoo.com website, which some of you know is one of my absolute faves! As of right now, the shorts have not been released but I'll be checking the site faithfully, EVERY DAY, awaiting the moment that these beauties are available! And just like that, I'll add some sparkle and shine to my New Year look book!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment