Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Morning Tea: Vivica Fox Throws Shade at Stacy Dash

So, if any of you watched the 3rd presidential debate then I'm sure that we're all on the same page here. And regardless of your political party, we can all agree on one thing- there's a lot of BS involved pertaining to our president's opposition! But an even more ridiculous antic in my opinion is the BS surrounding celebrities and their public endorsements. People like Stacy Dash (Stacy who?) are angering American people everywhere with their candidly publicized thoughts of the presidential election.

First off- let me say that no one really gives a damn who Dash decides to endorse. Since no one has paid attention to her "clueless" ass in years, I'm willing to bet my weave that there ain't a soul checking for her damned endorsements today.

I'm not the only one annoyed by this cry for attention! Apparently Vivica Fox was as well! During an interview with Thegrio.com, when asked what she thought of the endorsement, Fox had this to say:
"I didn’t know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don’t know why she had to do a photo shoot in a ‘Baywatch’ red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. She doesn’t have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn’t get it."

Well I'm pretty sure we all know that Stacy's clueless attempt was one to draw some buzz around her closely following single which was released shortly after her antic! I mean, this isn't rocket science! No one else is crazy enough to wear a swimsuit during a political endorsement...

Lastly, Vivica said this:
"To each his own and she’s entitled to her opinion, but it was just as surprising that she’s a Republican and that she did it the way that she did. Most politicians, when you support them, you try to support them with class, you don’t need to do a swimsuit shoot."

Now honey, that's what I call we'll placed SHADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment