Monday, October 8, 2012

Glam Guide 101: Rich Girlz (Glam'd Up)


Apparently the site is under construction so this graces the cover of the Big Cartel site

In case you watched tonight's episode of Basketball Wives LA and actually paid attention to anything other than Draya slapping Tacky Jackie around, you probably want to know where Draya copped that dope necklace she was rocking during the brawl! (You may have also noticed the LA Chic earrings Brooke rocked from POParazzi, which I featured last week and a few months ago en route to Miami) Well, whether you did or didn't, let me tell you iLove'd it! It's super Glam! Super dope! And SUPER retro! I was planning to do this feature next week but since Draya has already spilled the beans, why not feature now?

Vanessa 'Ms. Nessa' Posso drags this chunky, blinged out line of jewels all the way from New York City onto the big screen. From 'Dope Chick' dangling earrings to customized bamboos, this line is full of Glam! It's very fresh and unique and doesn't scream Girly Girl. It actually screams "I am a chick, but I aint scared of sh*t" and iLove it! And best of all, it's actually affordable. I mean, this isn't your trip to the beauty supply store pricing, but it is very much Gucci Purse friendly! Prices range from $10 all the way up to about $60. I just had to grab a few pieces from the line to be able to provide you gals with a detailed haul next week. So, until they arrive, feast your eyes on this. . .



Now, that's a knockout...

Ms. Nessa Posso

One of my Purchases. . . Ghetto Fab =)


Stacked Bangles

Fly Stud Earrings

I'm totally Loving Theses ^__^

Draya Michele Rocking the Rich Girlz Necklace. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment